Thursday, September 27, 2012
Some who do and some who don't
I recently just finished watching Lark Rise to Candleford. It was a great series. I liked it because it had 3 old spinsters in it. One of the spinsters gets married at the end of the series though. One of the characters in the series says, "For some women it is their lot to marry and for others well it is not." I feel like it not my destiny to marry in this life. I feel like I will be alone as long as I shall roam the earth. There are a lot of advantages to never marrying. I think I am coming to accept being by myself and growing accustomed to the thought of that is the way it shall always be. It is not my way to marry. I'm too old to marry. I know that God shall not deny any blessings to those who live righteously so I expect I'll marry in my next life but as for the one I'm living in now I am okay with being with just me. I will not marry and that is okay. I don't think I can make room in my life for someone else. No, I don't think I will ever marry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment