Saturday, June 7, 2008
My First Words
I don't have much time to share my thoughts and daily doings on this thing called blogspot but I will try my best with the time I do have. I turned in my mission papers last week so I'll soon find out how soon my days of blogging will last. My life is wonderful. I am truely blessed more than I deserve. I have 4 wonderful girl friends who put up with my eight year old out burts and help guide me on a straight course with their words and lift me up to their level of maturety. I have a family who loves and supports me. I have a job that even though I make barely over minimum wage at the people are wonderful to work with. I'm in a YSA ward with many sisters whom love me and make me smile and I've grown to love very dearly. I know God lives and loves me and I enjoy waking up every morning with the challenge of trying to become like him. I'm sorry this first post is so lame but I'll try to do better in the following ones to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited you decided to take this step to begin your blogging journey! I also need you to know that I love you and I appreciate your example and friendship more than you will ever realize. I can't wait to read more!!!
I can't believe you kept this from me for so long!!! I'm so excited to hear more blogging from you. Every day I wake up and think I wonder what Rachel is thinking about today, now it will all be just one click away. You are amazing!!
Post a Comment