Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beginning to be strong

Man, my life is good. I am so blessed. I am Healthy. I can see with the help of contacts. I have a working car. I live in a good neighborhood and have my own bedroom. I have a family who loves me. I have food in the fridge. I can read.  I am relatively socially competent. I don't have any mental conditions. I have health insurance. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I have the word of God. I have wonderful friendships. I can sing. I live in a free country. I go to school. I am so blessed. I am beginning to like my face for the first time in my life. I am excited for my future.


So I've honestly and Truly got over the guy who made my sympathetic nervous system go haywire. I am so grateful for that. I can now say honestly I absolutely like no one in Fresno, Ca.  YEeeeeeS! Its so liberating.


I am also sooooo grateful that I don't need a man to validate myself worth. I know I am awesome and will hold out as long as I need to for a man who will love and Respect me.  I won't kiss frogs hoping one will turn into a prince.  Frogs will always stay frogs. I will wait actively busy with life until the prince comes to town and finds me and wants to kiss me. Why waste my time with frogs when I need to make myself into a princess so  a prince can recognize me a royalty when he sees me.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: