Monday, December 12, 2011

Nothing is Ever Free

Man, where do all the crazy's in Fresno go for free mental health services?? I was looking online today about cutting yourself and it suggested you get phsycological help immediately.  So I have spen the last 30 minutes trying to find some free mental health services in Fresno, Ca and they don't exsist.  Crap!! Also they do offer mental services at the College but the semester is over this week and you need to set and appointment 10 days in advance before you can meet with someone! Ah! Crap!!! Also I haven't signed up for classes for next semester and you have to be taking classes to recieve help! :-( I don't know if I can get some counseling through my health insurence. Hm.. probably not. I just need some help from someone with a multiple degrees who doesn't know me. 

No comments: