Sunday, December 18, 2011

Queen of Deh Nile (Denial)

Man, I just realized that I am the queen of denial.  It takes me a long time to admit things to myself.  For example, when I like a guy Ill deny it for as long as I possibly can to myself and others.  I hate liking guys because it makes me vulnerable and dependent on someone for a empty longing feeling I feel that can only be filled by a person I have no control over.  So I deny liking a person as long as I can so I don't have to feel that I have to depend on someone to make me happy. 


I just found out while watching Tangled by myself that Ive been in denial about being sad.  I've been sad for a while but I would never admit it to myself.  That movie is so cute and sweet.  The part when flinn was dying and Repuntzle healed him with love was too cute that cried.  As I cried I realized that I just wanted to keep on crying and that  I was really sad.  It was nice to realize that and that I've been in denial about it for a long time.


It was nice to come to terms and acknowledge my sadness.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: